Covid-19 Refund - If an event is cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions, any monies paid will be refunded.
a) Quarter Final – Anfield
- If England qualify 1st or 2nd from their Group, they will play their quarter final at Anfield on Saturday 13 November, either in QF2 as group winner, or in QF4 as group runner up.
b) Semi Final – Emirates
- If England win their Quarter Final, they will play their Semi-final at Emirates on Saturday 20th November, either as QF2 winner, or QF4 winner.
2. Hospitality Experience
a) Where will my hospitality be located within the stadium?
- Locations for Hospitality will be confirmed nearer the tournament dates. All hospitality experiences are on site in the stadiums.
b) How will the hospitality work for double headers?
- The Hospitality Experience, and the price, includes both matches. The main course dining will be served between matches.
c) Are there any bespoke hospitality options?
- Yes especially for larger groups. Please email or call our client services team on email@example.com or 0161 785 7820.
d) How do I arrange catering for my Private Box?
- Box catering will be provided directly by each stadia / caterer. The options vary, as do the costs. The stadia caterers will contact clients directly.
e) What are the timings for the hospitality?
Below are the Hospitality Timings which may be subject to change. Please feel free to get in touch with a member of our team to discuss specific package timing queries on 0161 785 7820.
- Champions Lounge 2 hours prior, 1 hour post
- World Cup Lounge 2 hours prior, 1 hour post
- Legends Dining 2 hours prior, 1 hour post
- Club 21 2 hours prior, 1 hour post
- Boxes 2 hours prior, 1 hour post
- Double Headers 1 hour prior, 1 hour post, main course dining between matches
The Opening Ceremony is scheduled to commence 30 minutes prior to kick-off, hospitality will get underway 2 hours before the ceremony begins.
f) Is Parking available with any Hospitality options?
- Parking is included in the Champions Lounge and Halfway Line Executive Box experiences. Should additional parking be available we will offer it to clients, usually for a small additional fee. Please request additional parking at the time of booking.
a) Where will my Premium Seat be located?
- Premium Seats are within the hospitality/corporate seating areas.
- Seat location will be allocated in order of booking.
- Premium Seat locations won’t be confirmed until closer to the event. If you know a stadium and have a specific request, please note that with your booking.
- VAT for Premium Seats is at standard 20% rate, as no hospitality is included.
b) Can we choose seating or sit together or with another group we know?
Whilst we cannot guarantee this we will always do our best to accommodate any special requests. When booking, please provide the booking reference number of the group you wish to sit next to.
c) If we add people to our booking can we sit together?
We will accommodate where possible but cannot guarantee additional guests will be with the original group. When booking, please provide the booking reference number of the group you wish to sit next to.
4. Group Bookings
Bespoke solutions are available for larger parties.
Are there hospitality concession rates?
No, hospitality pricing is the same for all.
6. Under 18’s
Are under 18’s permitted in hospitality?
Yes – Private boxes and Club 21 are more family orientated and informal than the dining functions and premium lounges which are typically more adult environments.
7. Booking Process
How do I purchase hospitality?
- Experiences can be purchased
- Online at https://www.rlwc2021hospitality.com
- By Phone on 0161 785 7820
- By Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I book through my club?
Yes, participating clubs are listed here (link) and you can book direct through them. If your club is not listed, use your club “RLWC2021 Hospitality ID Code”, (or ask them for it if you don’t have it) and when you book using their ID Code they will receive a donation from RLWC2021 Hospitality. If you don’t have your club ID Code please note your club in the additional comments box at time of booking and we will do our upmost to ensure your club still receives the benefit.
9. Approved Buying Channels
Who are the authorised agents & approved brokers for RLWC2021 Hospitality?
Authorised Providers are listed here and you may book with them and make payment directly. Approved Brokers will make reservation with us on your behalf. We will invoice you directly, and or you should make credit card payments to us directly, and we will pay a commission or make a club donation to your broker / club.. No other channels are approved or authorised to provide Premium Seats and Hospitality Experiences. Please ask us if you have any doubts.
a) When do I have to pay?
- Payment is required within 10 working days.
- Bookings made before 1 April 2021 may be secured with a 50% deposit, with the balance due 1 July 2021.
b) How can I pay?
- Card payments are accepted, or you may request an invoice when booking and pay by bank transfer.
c) Hospitality Prices and VAT
- Hospitality prices are per person and exclude VAT.
- VAT is chargeable at 5% on hospitality experiences paid by 31 March 2021. Outstanding payments as of 31 March 2021 will be re-invoiced at 20% VAT rate.
- VAT for Premium Seats is chargeable at 20%. (No hospitality component is included with the Premium Seat.)
d) What if the event is cancelled?
If the event or a match is cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions, any monies paid to us for your Premium Seat of Hospitality Experience at that match / event will be refunded in full.
For further information on the Tournament click here.
Updated - 14 October 2020